Our Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use policy (“Policy”) sets forth the general guidelines and acceptable and prohibited uses of the Link-Workspace website (“Website” or “Service”) and any of its related products and services (collectively, “Services”). This Policy is a legally binding agreement between you (“User”, “You” or “Your”) and Link-Workspace (“Link-Workspace”, “We”, “Us”, “Our” or “Provider”). By accessing and using the Website and Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a business or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to this Agreement, in which case the terms “User”, “you” or “your” shall refer to such entity. If you do not have authority, or if you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, you must not accept this agreement and may not access and use the Website and Services. You acknowledge that this Agreement is a contract between you and Link-Workspace, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by you, and it governs your use of the Website and Services. We recommend that you print a copy of this for future reference.
Link-Workspace Ltd. is a company registered in England No. 13217281.
Registered Office: 116 High Street, Epping, Essex, England, CM16 4AF.
- Prohibited Activities and Uses
The Website and Services must not be used to engage in activity that is illegal under applicable law, that is harmful to others, or that would subject the Provider to liability, including, without limitation, in connection any of the following listed below. Users must not:
- Engage in any illegal activities, including but not limited to harassment, discrimination, fraud, or copyright infringement.
- Use the space for any activity that could cause harm to individuals, property, or the reputation of the coworking community.
- Conduct activities that disrupt the workspace, such as excessive noise, offensive behaviour, or unauthorised use of meeting rooms.
- Operate hazardous equipment or materials that could endanger others or violate health and safety regulations.
- Use the space as a residence, for sleeping purposes, or for any activity unrelated to business or work.
- Distribute malware or other malicious code.
- Disclose sensitive personal information about others.
- Collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
- Distribute pornography or adult-related content.
- Promote or facilitate prostitution or any escort services.
- Host, distribute, or link to child pornography or content that is harmful to minors.
- Promote or facilitate gambling, violence, terrorist activities, or sell weapons or ammunition.
- Engage in the unlawful distribution of controlled substances, drug contraband, or prescription medications.
- Manage payment aggregators or facilitators such as processing payments on behalf of other businesses or charities.
- Facilitating pyramid schemes or other models intended to seek payments from public actors.
- Threaten or harm any person or property or display any harassing behaviour.
- Purchase any of the offered Services on someone else’s behalf.
- Misrepresent or fraudulently represent products or services.
- Infringe the intellectual property or other propriety rights of others.
- Facilitate, aid, or encourage any of the above activities through the website and services.
- Tamper with or attempt to gain unauthorised access to the coworking space’s systems, networks or systems.
- Send unsolicited emails, phish, or attempt any form of cyberattack targeting the Provider, other Users, guests, or external parties.
Failure to adhere to these prohibited actions will result in an instant ban from the coworking space and you will be ordered to vacate the premises. Users also acknowledge and understand that relevant law enforcement authorities may be contacted if the activity is illegal. Legal action may also be taken upon the User to seek damages or remedies. The User also understands that they forfeit the right to any deposits, payments, or outstanding balances related to services or products, in the event of a ban due to prohibited activities and use.
- System Abuse
Any user in violation of the Website and Services security is subject to both criminal and civil liability, as well as immediate account termination. Examples include, but are not limited to the following:
- Use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security of the Website and Services.
- Intentionally or negligently transmitting files containing a computer virus or corrupted data.
- Accessing anther network without permission, including to probe or scan for vulnerabilities or breach security or authentication measures.
- Unauthorized scanning or monitoring of data on any network or system without proper authorisation from the owner of the system or network.
- Sending unsolicited emails, phishing attempts, or any form of cyberattacks targeting fellow members or external parties.
- Service Resources
Users are required to exercise judicious and considerate usage of the Website and Services resources. Any activities leading to excessive consumption of resources, causing performance hindrances, or disrupting Services for other Users are strictly prohibited. Such activities include, but are not limited to:
- Deliberate attempts to overwhelm the Website and Services, including the initiation of broadcast attacks such as denial of service attacks.
- Participation in any actions that degrade the usability and the operational efficiency and performance of the Website and Services.
Shared amenities, including but not limited to, the business lounge, and conference room, must be utilised with responsibility and courtesy. Users are expected to leave these facilities in the same condition in which they were initially encountered.
Excessive use of bandwidth leading to the disruption of the comprehensive network functionality is explicitly prohibited. Users are required to ensure that their usage of bandwidth remains within acceptable limits so as to maintain the stability of the network’s overall performance.
- Unsolicited Communication and Spam
The use of the Website and Services for the distribution of spam or bulk unsolicited messages is expressly prohibited. We maintain a zero-tolerance policy for the use of the Website and Services in conjunction with the transmission, distribution, or delivery of any bulk e-mail, including unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial emails, of the sending, assisting, or commissioning of commercial e-mail transmissions that are not compliant with the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (“SPAM”).
Products or services advertised via SPAM, often referred to as “Spamvertised”, are strictly prohibited in connection with the utilisation of the Website and Services. This provision includes, but is not limited to, SPAM sent via fax, telephone, postal mail, email, instant messaging, and newsgroups.
Employing the Website and Services to distribute emails to acquired email lists, commonly referred to as “safe lists”, will be construed as a violation of the anti-spam directive.
Uninvited electronic correspondence, messages, or any mode of communication constituting unsolicited solicitations, collectively known as spam, are forbidden within the operational domain of the co-working space.
The use of communication tools provided by the co-working space for promotional purposes mandates the prior clear acquisition of consent from the intended recipients.
- Copyrighted Content
- Users must not upload, share, or distribute copyrighted materials without proper authorisation.
- Copyrighted material must not be published via the Website and Services without the explicit permission of the copyright owner, or a person explicitly authorised to give such permission by the copyright owner.
- Upon receipt of a claim for copyright infringement, or a notice of such violation, the Provider will immediately run a full investigation and, upon confirmation, will notify the person or persons responsible for publishing it. In our sole discretion, we may remove the infringing material from the Website and Services.
- We may take additional actions, including terminating the Service of Users with repeated copyright infringements.
- Users must report copyright infringement if they believe their copyright is being violated by someone using the Website and Services.
- The coworking space assumes no liability to any user for the removal of copyrighted material.
- Users must take full responsibility for maintaining reasonable security precautions for their accounts within the Website and Services.
- Each user is accountable for safeguarding and regularly updating their provided login credentials for accessing the Website and Services.
- The confidentiality of login details must be upheld, and users are encouraged to periodically change their passwords to enhance security.
The Provider reserves the right to be the sole arbiter in determined the gravity of each infringement and to immediately take action, including but not limited to:
- Suspending of terminating your Service, with or without prior notice, upon any breach of this Policy. Violations may also lead to the immediate suspension or termination of your account.
- Disabling or removing any content that is prohibited by this Policy to prevent harm to others, us, or the Website and Services, as determined by us.
- Reporting violations to law enforcement.
Failure to respond to an email from our team within two days, or as otherwise communicated, may result in the suspension or termination of your account. Suspended or terminated User accounts due to violations will not be reinstated.
Nothing within this Policy shall be construed to limit our actions or remedies in any way with respect to any of the prohibited activities. We reserve the right to undertake any and all additional measures we may consider appropriate regarding such activities. This includes, but is not limited to, taking action to recover the costs and expenses of identifying offenders and removing them from the Website and Services, and the imposition of cancellation charges to cover expenses. In addition, we reserve all rights and remedies available to s with respect to such activities at law or in equity.
- Reporting Violations
- Observations of policy breaches must be promptly reported to the team.
- The confidentiality of those reporting violations will be upheld.
- Changes and Amendments
The Provider reserves the right to modify or amend its terms and conditions relating to the Website and Services at any time. This is effective upon posting an updated version of the Policy on the Website. The updated date at the bottom of the page will be revised in accordance with this. Continued use of the Website and Services after such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- Acceptance Of This Policy
Users acknowledge that they have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By accessing and using the Website and Services you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, you are not authorized to use the Website and Services.
- Contacting Us
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this policy, our General Policies and Terms and Conditions, report a violation, or have any other concerns about any matters relating to it, please email us at email@example.com.